For some readers ‘The Physiospect’ may sound like a great sci-fi movie. However, in actual fact it’s a state-of-the-art diagnostic device which was originally developed by Russian scientists whose focus was to create a type of “cellular communicator” able to read the human body – independently of another person’s subjectivity.
The Physiospect equipment is quite unique and has no similarity in the world. It is based on the spectral analysis of vortex magnetic fields of biological organisms. It determines the frequency pattern of each cell tissue and organ in the body, i.e. similar to the way in which a radio tunes into a particular frequency. The device recognises that each organ “tunes” to a specific frequency and can determine when the organ is functioning harmonically, or is slightly out of tune, or not functioning optimally. The healthier the area being examined, the more stable its frequency pattern will be.
How does the device work?
It works by sending an electromagnetic signal of extremely low intensity to the bio-field around the brain via specially designed headphones.Every cell tissue or organ has its own unique frequency pattern that varies as it experiences a load or stress. If the patient’s frequencies in anorgan or tissue are near the average of a healthy organ or tissue, it’s considered normal.
The software is very visual, so you will be able to see colourful images of the tissue, organ or system clearly on the screen. The Physiospect can scan and treat every part of the body including heart and circulation system, lungs, stomach and intestines, the reproductive system, the skeletal bones, muscles, the endocrine system, sight and hearing, the brain, the nerve system, thyroid, adrenals, pituitary, pancreas, thymus, the lymph system, blood, the spinal cord, chromosomes, DNA and more…
When stress or a disease is located, the Physiospect will deliver the balancing frequency back to the organ to return harmony to the tissue. In the case of an acute problem, one single therapy session will usually be all that is needed. However, a chronic condition may require several sessions over a determined period of time.
What are the benefits?
- Provides rapid analysis to evaluate body function and total health
- Estimates which is the best action to take to avoid a deterioration of health
- Corrects energetic imbalances
- Analyses the effect of various therapies/medications on the body
- The Physiospect can do a Quantum medical treatment called Meta-Therapy. The machine repairs the organism using a diversity of modulated electromagnetic waves. This treatment stimulates the body’s own functions so that they solve the problem and it stimulates the immune defence and is a very good supplement or alternative to traditional treatment. The patient can follow on the screen how the organ progressively gets better, and afterwards one can take a new measurement showing the improvement.
- Physiospect gives no side-effects, and has many important advantages compared to traditional diagnostic methods. One of the most important advantages is that one finds out if an organ is weak and has reduced function, even if there is no other indication of disease. No other machine can find problems and weaknesses as easily and as early in the disease progression cycle.
What Happens in A Scanning Session?
After discussing your history, the practitioner selects the tests to be run. The client sits beside the practitioner wearing specialised headphones, which are connected to the computer. The Physiospect then scans the areas selected. The system provides symbols on the organ or tissue being scanned, indicating its condition. Any areas under stress, will then be treated.
Empowering Wellness Burleigh is very proud to be able to offer this amazing diagnostic technology, combined with our range of holistic treatments including chiropractic care, kinesiology, acupuncture and remedial massage to help clients enjoy optimum health and vitality throughout their lives.