Naturopathy Treatment Burleigh Heads
A natural approach to digestive health
Naturopathy is a holistic form of health care that focuses on treating the individual as a whole. Treatment is aimed at boosting the body’s natural healing potential, restoring harmony and preventing disease, while supporting the body, mind and emotions throughout the healing process.
- Herbal medicine, nutritional medicine & homeopathy to treat and prevent illness
- Dietary and nutritional advice for optimal health and prevent disease
- Lifestyle counselling to support you emotionally through your healing journey
- Flower essence Therapy to help balance emotional energy
- Functional Pathology and In-clinic Wellness Technologies
Find out more about our resident Naturopath Chae Calder here
Simone Sleep N.D. Medical Research Scientist
Simone has been in clinical practice for over 20 years as a Naturopath specialising in biochemistry nutrition. Her training has bee of international standards from working in the largest hospital in Shangai, China, studied under and currently works alongside biological dentist Dr Eric Davis, studied advanced medical pathology under Dr. Sam Queen, and completed biomedical Science undergraduate at Bond University.
Currently Simone is completing her Masters in Medical Research.